Since January 2018 we generate tutorials which are published on YouTube. These videos are meant to replace online training courses, making the content of such courses available to everyone.
Please do not expect professional video and audio quality – the tutorials are recorded in real time without any post-processing, like what you would get in a real software training session.
The following videos are available:
- SCOUT and CODE user interface (45 min)
- Optical constants (45 min)
- Light at interfaces – wave propagation through thick and thin layers (67 min)
- Glass coatings – an introduction (44 min)
- Handling glass substrates in optical models (34 min)
- Development of a suitable optical model for oxide and nitride layers (36 min)
- Introduction to thin film design with CODE (65 min)
- Powerful master models for design and production control (22 min)